3D Spinal Decompression System
This unique therapy system can be used to reduce or eliminate acute or chronic neck and back pain as well as for the treatment of spinal deformities.
The aim is to reduce the internal disc pressure by elongating the spine.
Robotic-ATT is following the anatomy and functions of the human spine and includes different types of spinal decompression, including traction, vertebral axial decompression and articulating spinal decompression, all including multi-axis Range-of-Motion (3D ROM) positioning.
3D Range-of-Motion combined with Kinetic Decompression Mobilization (KDM) is the cutting edge of non-surgical spinal decompression.
The Robotic-ATT is a diverse system that can be customized to your clinical needs.
You may choose between our full-featured system, the Robotic ATT Prime
or you may choose our Robotic ATT Select, which gives you the flexibility to build a treatment system that is right for you.
Flexible modular sections enable you to add on features you desire.
The Robotic-ATT Select comes equipped with our outstanding spinal decompression/translation system for cervical and lumbar therapy.
You can choose any of the available retrofit packages you need:
The Robotic ATT is the new standard of spinal decompression with significant clinical advantages...
...for Medical Professionals and Hospitals:
- Most modern spine therapy system
- Treatment of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Cutting edge of technology
- Reliable and proven medical device
- Ideal machine for better market positioning against competition
- Designed for significant pain reduction and correction of the spine
- Clinical help and treatment of all spine segments
- Non-operative / non-invasive method
- Relaxing and supine patient position during treatment
- Unique system with superb application performance
...for the Demands of Digital & Sedentary Lifestyle:
- Sedentary lifestyle leads to increasing spine problems
- Treatment either preventive or of acute spine pain is increasing
- Up to 80 % of population is suffering on spine problems and pain in their life
- More and more patients need professional help
- Robotic ATT is the leading solution for non-operative spine therapy
Chair Length: 221 cm
Chair Width: 86 cm
Base Length (on floor): 173 cm
Base Width: 76 cm
Max. Height: 208 cm
Electrical Connection: 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Current Consumption: max. 1 A
CE Medical Device Class 2, FDA and KFDA Cleared
- Patient Monitor
- Platform Floor System